Marketing on Demand
Timely access to leading marketing expertise, with predictable expenses and guaranteed outcomes.
Stay Focused On What You Do Best.
Digitera’s Marketing on Demand provides cost-effective and timely access to a range of product marketing and marketing communications services—from the regularly recurring such as web site updates and other forms of content marketing to special one-time or infrequent projects such as a product launch or a trade show. Digitera can even develop a marketing plan or a content marketing calendar to execute against while we were at it.
Digitera can work with you for a set number of hours spread over a month, one or more days a week, or for an extended period of consecutive days or weeks to deliver on a project. We can work on-site, remotely, or a combination of the two. And if you need us to travel for an event such as a trade show, a customer roadshow or presentation, we can do that too.
With Marketing on Demand, you get a predictable marketing expense and guaranteed outcomes, while staying focused on what you do best.
Day-to-day marketing activities
- Web site content updates
- Social media posting, management and reporting
- Content marketing
- Keyword-focused blog posts, guest author articles
- Analytics configuration and reporting
- Digital Marketing and Measurement Model
- Implementation and reporting
- Press releases / public relations
Special one-off marketing projects
- Sales tools and marketing collateral
- Data sheets, brochures, white papers / technical briefs
- Market research
- Product launches
- Trade shows
- Booth design and construction, logistics, personnel scheduling, messaging, collateral production, etc.
- Company events
- Annual, semi-annual, or quarterly meetings
- Customer road shows / customer presentations
- Analyst tours
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Net Promoter Score and others
- Industry recognition / awards
- Other marketing initiatives
Digitera leverages the Pragmatic Marketing Framework for all Marketing on Demand activities and deliverables.
The following billing arrangements are available:
- Monthly retainer
- Fixed number of days per week / month
- Project-based billing
For Marketing on Demand engagements billed by the hour or by project, Digitera will offer either a range of time requirements or a specific quote based on experience delivering similar projects. Over time, the precision of estimates increases—and the time required to jump-start a Marketing on Demand project decreases—as we get to know your business better.
Working with Digitera
Digitera offers a variety of contractual arrangements that recognise the time and resource constraints of its customers. These contractual arrangements range from short-term, one-off projects to recurring fixed schedule and/or ongoing retainer-based consulting engagements.
Digitera has also developed a project methodology—focused on desired outcomes—that is designed to minimise the oversight requirements of its customers, freeing them to focus on their own day-to-day business challenges.
Contact us to start a discussion about your business needs and how Digitera can craft a solution for you.